Once you learn the EFT tapping points you can use them to "tap in" a sequence of personalized affirmations for centering and empowerment.
Try a quick round of affirmation tapping first thing in the morning to set you up for a great day.
First, write a list of 8 affirmations that inspire you. Remember, affirmations are always written in the positive and in the present tense.
Here are some examples to get you started:
- I choose to feel calm and confident now.
- Everything is conspiring for my highest good.
- As I relax and go with the flow, life feels wonderful.
- I honor my feelings and they guide me beautifully, moment by moment.
- Even when life gets challenging, I choose to feel surprisingly centered and peaceful.
- I'm getting better and better at saying no to situations that don't support me.
- Today, I choose to take time out for myself and fill up on the beauty of nature.
- I rest when I need to without feeling I should be doing something else.
- My creativity is blossoming and it feels so good.
- I honor and respect others and am honored and respected in return.
- I stand in the stream of life and allow the flow of abundance like never before.
- My life is filled with the perfect balance of peace and adventure.
Once you've written your affirmations, read them out loud one by one. As you do, tap on one of the 8 EFT tapping points in sequence - eyebrow, side of eye, under eye, under nose, chin, collarbone, under arm, top of the head.
So it goes like this:
1. While tapping the eyebrow point, say aloud, "I choose to be in the flow today." Then pause, close your eyes, take a breath and embody the feeling tone of the affirmation, before you go on to the next one.
2. While tapping the side of the eye point, say aloud, "The more I care for myself, the better I am able to care for others." Pause, close your eyes, take a breath, embody the affirmation, and go on to the next one.
And so on, for all eight of your affirmations. If you find you have more than eight, just start again at the eyebrow point and cycle through the points until your list is complete.